Sermorelin Injections Build Muscle Mass and Burn Fat. Sermorelin Injections Build Muscle Mass and Burn Fat.
Sermorelin acetate is a biological active analog of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) which is a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) that is naturally produced by the human brain to stimulate production and secretion of human growth hormone (HGH) by the pituitary gland. Sermorelin is not a growth hormone; it is a growth hormone secretagogue, which means that it stimulates the pituitary gland by binding to specific receptors to increase the production and secretion of HGH. As a youth, ample amounts of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) are produced so that the pituitary gland is able to provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality and otherwise normal aspects of human form and function. While aging, GHRH declines causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary HGH and thereby increasing growth hormone insufficiencies that erode health, stamina and vitality during later life.
This therapy consists of daily injections of Sermorelin acetate which stimulates the pituitary gland to produce increased natural secretion of human growth hormone. Since Sermorelin acetate is approved as safe for use in children to increase their production of growth hormone, it is considered safe for use in increasing the natural production of growth hormone in adults deficient in growth hormone. Each person’s individual needs are used to determine dosing.
- Increases energy, vitality, strength and endurance
- Increases lean body mass by developing new muscle cells
- Breaks down body fat and fatty acids
- Improves heart function
- Increases calcium retention which strengthens and increases bone density
- Enhances the immune system and accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Promotes non-REM slow wave sleep
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin
- Promotes liver glycogenesis
- Plays a role in fuel homeostasis
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
Our program uses body composition analysis and clinical evaluation to determine if Sermorelin Injections are right for you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn what options you have to look and feel your very best.